Kenny Online.NET

Focused On Urban Issues, Nightlife, & Kenny Smoov

Vega Tigarrius's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I co-sign"

Vega Tigarrius replied May 21, 2010 to Since Many Dudes are violating "The Man Codes", I am going to issue the Top 10 Man Codes FOR REVIEW!

14 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Lamont V. Jordan

"Their establishment...their rules. The same way you have weight requirements to be i…"

Vega Tigarrius replied May 20, 2010 to Is 5'8" - 132 lbs. too FAT? According to HOOTERS it is!!

1 May 20, 2010
Reply by Vega Tigarrius

"This list is true to form! I love it. * I do look at other women, but for that milli…"

Vega Tigarrius replied May 19, 2010 to Secrets That Men KEEP...

1 May 19, 2010
Reply by Vega Tigarrius

"3! I'm too thin to be with anyone supersized."

Vega Tigarrius replied May 11, 2010 to How Do You Like Your Women? Pick A Number!!

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Vega Tigarrius

"I co-sign! "

Vega Tigarrius replied May 7, 2010 to Do you know anyone who decided not to get pregnant because they didn't want to mess up their bodies?

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by Vega Tigarrius

"All Jokes aside that really looks like a woman! Ugh, you have to do background check…"

Vega Tigarrius replied Feb 26, 2010 to Is this a DUDE or a CHICK??

8 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Crenshaw

"That's my hometown (good or bad) and the way she was smirking and kind of laughing i…"

Vega Tigarrius replied Feb 25, 2010 to Why Do People Fight A Chuck E. Cheese's? Straight Ghetto!!

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Vega Tigarrius

"Given enough time to study an art or enough effort and passion to become the best at…"

Vega Tigarrius replied Feb 23, 2010 to White Sorority Wins "Black Stepshow" for $100,000 Dollars...Are you cool with that?

31 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Angela Blakely-Bush

RSS

Focused on the Urban Lifestyle, Nightlife, and Issues in Nashville for Adults of "All Ages". We keep you connected!

© 2024   Created by Kenny Smoov.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Your SEO optimized title page contents